It came, it flapped, it conquered, it disappeared. On mobile, 2014 has so far been the year of the furiously fluttering two-legged feathered winged vertebrate, but alas no more. But fear not friends! Salvation is at hand in the form of a brand new update for Createrria, the first application that allows players to create and publish their own games which has taken the mobile world by storm.
Featuring a host of new items, themes and mechanics, the ‘Eclipse’ update allows players to not only re-create any game that may have recently been removed from App Stores (you know the one!), but also any other type of game that their imagination can summon.
Details of the update in full:
- New graphics theme (Eclipse)
- New gameplay mechanic for those ‘flappy’ inspired games
- New items – triggered door and moving saw
- Sky backgrounds for all existing themes
- New avatar and profile décor
- Major performance improvements for older devices
- Plenty of minor fixes and improvements
Since its full global roll out on December 6th Createrria has achieved some impressive numbers that have catapulted it in to the status of genuine indie phenomenon!
- 730,000 downloads and counting
- Over 200,000 games published within the Createrria community
- Over 1,100,000 games created
- Over 59,000 daily active users in December
- 10 million plays of games created by the Createrria community
- Reached #1 Adventure game for iPad on the US app store
The ‘Eclipse’ update will be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod in early March